- The BNI-Emerge Chapter meeting took place in Mumbai, and Darshan Divecha (Debug Services) gave a presentation how TVT can help the labeling process in Regulatory Affairs and Packaging. “It was a very fruitful meeting”, said Darshan, “The way TVT is perceived here in India is amazing, as it has helped my customers get the Job done!!”
- With the new FDA food labeling regulations announced in May, Schlafender Hase is consulted by the Pharmiweb and Inside Food publications on the implications of these tighter regulations. Read the article here and here.
- An international company providing rare disease products got a TVT presentation for the Central Eastern European market.
- Denk Pharma in Munich got a 2-days TVT User Training on-site. Seqirus in Italy finalised the last of several TVT sessions in Australia and Europe.
- Peter is famous this month as he is featured in the August edition of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Packaging Sourcer as well as Pharma Exec.com. Read the articles here and here.
- TVT trainers have been racking up the Frequent Flyer miles this month with North American training classes in CA, MD, NY, NJ, GA and QC, Canada.
- A medical device company in Switzerland is currently evaluating TVT in their Labelling Team.
- The European team attended the TOPRA Annual Symposium for the first time.
- Food for thought: Schlafender Hase discusses how the nutrition and nutraceutical landscape is changing with respect to regulations in International Pharmaceutical Industry magazine. Read the article here.
- We released a very interesting Whitepaper: An ROI case study for the Text Verification Tool. Download your copy here.
- The SHI team attended 2 tradeshows: DIA: Global Labeling and RAPS: Regulatory Convergence.
- We hosted our first private event in North America: Demystifying the Graphic Design Process for Regulatory Affairs Professionals. With 2 expert speakers on the agenda, the event was a great success.
- We performed a very successful on-site training for 20 participants coming form South Korea over Europe to Costa Rica for a globally known pharmaceutical company.
- On 20th and 21st September our HQ in Frankfurt performed a User TVT training for members from 8 different pharmaceutical and medical device companies.
- TVT was presented to global pharmaceutical companies and regulatory service providers in Asia and Europe as well as to medicinal information providers and an organization working on international standards for electronics.